- Sign in to the AWS Management Console and open the Amazon S3 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/s3/.
- In the Bucket name list, choose the name of the bucket.
- Choose Properties.
- Choose Object-level logging.
- Choose an existing CloudTrail trail in the drop-down menu.
- The trail you select must be in the same AWS Region as your bucket, so the drop-down list contains only trails that are in the same Region as the bucket or trails that were created for all Regions.
- Under Events, choose one of the following:
- Read to specify that you want CloudTrail to log Amazon S3 read APIs such as GetObject.
- Write to log Amazon S3 write APIs such as PutObject.
- Read and Write to log both read and write object APIs.
Ensure S3 buckets have Object-level logging enabled in CloudTrail Print
Created by: Ravi Polumuru
Modified on: Fri, 24 Apr, 2020 at 7:01 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.